As the name implies, Simply Mindy stars Mindy, one of the bit characters from Soo Cubus. She has… moved on, I guess… and needs to find herself a job. You’ll need to guide her to a fresh new destiny, and watch her get fucked by weird things thousands of times in the process. Fun! The game plays similarly to Soo Cubus in that you need to build up your stats and are fighting a time limit, though there’s more complexity and strategy involved. Or there will be. Eventually. It’s a WIP.
The New Stuff
Such a wide-scale scenario obviously includes a bunch of new shit added onto the game. This includes:
– Twelve new job animations, one per job;
– One new sexy-sexy animation between Mindy and her ‘partner’ lover for the scenario – and all five animations are randomized while sleeping at night, so Mindy has fun times all the time;
– Three new normal enemies that appear in the final dungeon, one of which is a sort of sub-boss;
– Eight new bosses, assuming I’ve counted correctly;
– A final boss with a different-than-normal combat layout, and who has better stats (and different attacks) if you’ve used more bonuses to start off the game;
– Two new dungeons with largely unique tile sets;
– New sprite animations for all twelve of the spells, all involving your partner lover;
– A fucking ridiculous amount of new cut scenes that tell a fairly long story;
– A new lover that appears in all subsequent normal game sleepovers, if you manage to beat the finale; and
– Other small touches.
It was an ambitious idea. Too ambitious? Maybe, but I wanted to send Mindy out with a bang. Innuendo possibly intended. Assuming this matters to you, the finale is the canonical ending, so what happens at the end of it will be true forevermore.
Note that there are still a few things I need to finish, despite how long it took, though none of it is vital. I still want to add unique teacher animations for the finale section, the end game monsters haven’t made it into the brothel gallery yet, the Seduction animations / moves need a bit more tweaking, and the lover still needs one more sleepover animation. There’s also a planned extra encounter for those crazy people who get all 100 Morality that didn’t make it into this build. I’m aiming to add this stuff in for the next update.
Enough blabbering. You want the build. You get the build. Have fun. It was surely a ton of fun to cobble together, if stressful.
The Morality Endings *SPOILERS*
I added Morality to four of the existing endings, so the full count now is ten. You need to get a minimum of five of these endings to unlock Finale Mode. (And don’t worry, Morality is reapplied at the beginning of a new game if you’ve unlocked an ending, so you don’t need to go through the whole thing again.) The endings that grant Mindy Morality are:
– The Jerry ‘release’ ending;
– The Shirley fusion ending;
– The FrogLord marriage ending (because only a saint would marry FrogLord);
– The Farmer John chemist ending;
– The Skully kill Lil D ending;
– The JizzBiz going-into-business-together ending;
– The Chico penitent ending;
– The ShutterBug kill ending;
– The Middle D help ending; and
– Getting all twelve of the job endings, which is to say, performing each job a lot. Easy but probably boring if you try to do them all in a row.
Let me know by PM if you need help tracking any of these down and I will assist. Going to keep larger details out of the main text so people who don’t want to be heavily spoiled avoid plot details.
Along with all this stuff the build also includes some general changes and fixes:
– I plugged in the job and school animations from the previous update. That’s it. That’s all of them done. yay
– Finally added a goddamned proper title screen. FINALLY. I waited ’til the end for Soo Cubus, too, so maybe this is just going to be a tradition from here on in.
– The latest version of Stencyl that I’m using breaks the anchoring system that was in place, so the HUD in the dungeon is borked. I had to change the programming up a bit so the icons just follow the screen, which makes dungeons a teensy tiny bit slower. This also results in a slight floating look to the HUD when you’re moving around. Very annoying. I’m hoping they fix this soon so anchoring can go back to the way it was previously.
– As a side effect of the anchors fucking up, clicking the item icon to enter the menu while in a dungeon no longer seems to work. Annoying. I’ve changed the icon slightly to indicate that you can now hit the W key to go to the menu instead.
– Along the same lines, I altered the A key a touch to indicate that you can press it to open chests and inspect things, because that button ALSO doesn’t work with the mouse. Sigh. It also no longer fades in and fades out, because that only worked in, like, the first goddamned dungeon anyway.
– Changed ‘Creativity’ to ‘Charisma’ in the Brimstone description of the Cosplaying job.
– Changed how Morality is doled out. Normally you would get it after specific scenes. Now you get Morality at the ‘Game Over’ screen when you get to an appropriate ending.
– The wavering effect in MegaHot now gobbles resources like a motherfucker, and screws with the game’s layers in other ways. It has been remove for the time being.
– Lowered the amount of job visits needed to trigger the associated Sinners Orb scene. I got sick of clicking the damned things 80 times to get to ending cut scenes while testing.
– Fixed the first dungeon’s indoor section. You no longer need to hit the A button to go through doors.
– Fixed the Maid’s ending scene where you could hear a girl moaning throughout the scene, before her sprite had appeared.
– Tinkered with the bonuses a bit so you can unlock the Restore, Heal, and Gimme spells from the beginning. Missed those somehow. They’re all attached to Beast endings.
– Disabled the x-ray stuff for the moment. It’s borked and I didn’t have time to fix it. Will finally knuckle down and get it done for all the jobs in the next little while, promise.
– Fixed the text in a few places where it was running over. Upgrading Stencyl changed the text size a tiiiiiny bit, methinks.
– This is not a widespread fix yet, but I’ve come up with a solution for the small gaps in the mp3 music loops. It’ll require running all of the music files through Audacity and reuploading them into the game, though, and it’s such a minor issue right now that I figured I could put it off for a build. Nevertheless, a few of the loops are now properly seamless.
– A note about an issue: for some reason Ghostings (for me, anyway) gets laggy in this version of the game when on the main hub screen. I suggest turning off effects if this is a problem for you.
– Another very small issue: some of the audio tracks during the ending don’t always play properly. Not a huge deal, but if the game is silent when you think it should be musical, that’s why. Can’t find a good explanation as to WHY it’s happening, but there you go.
Everything Is Fucked Up
Because this update took so damned long and I shut down Patreon everything has become rather wonky in terms of timing. To set this right I’m going to designate Friday, June 1 as the new launching-off point for builds, and the next one, as per usual, will be two weeks later (June 15)aa. It’ll contain assorted fixes and polishes for Simply Mindy, as well as a few small new things. The next one after may be the same. New game upcoming, yes, but I probably won’t start it in earnest until July.
(And yes, bonuses will start up again as well.)
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go die for a day or two.
Updated: 1 June, 2018
Genre: Rpg, Flash, Adventures, Striptease, Humilation, BDSM, Big Dick, Doggystyle, Spanking, Threesome, Public Sex, Uniform, Battle, Lesbians, All Sex, Monsters, Cumshot, Interracial, Sexy Lingerie
Size: 42 Mb